MOBILE APP TESTING FOR iOS AND ANDROID
Our Client based in Netherlands developed a mobile application for android and iOS users to locate pubs, bars and restaurants with exciting offers in the city.
Client wants to do an extensive testing of his iOS and Android mobile application before launching the application to download. The end users can invite their contacts to download the application and follow their wish-list. User can add their ratings on the pubs or restaurants with their social media profiles. Other than complete usability and functionality testing, Client wanted to test the administrator module for the application.
- At AnchorQA we have have testing team fully dedicated to test Mobile applications.
- Our QA team fully understood the client requirements and prepared the test plan.
- We started with creating the test data while testing the administrator panel.
- We perform testing on different version of android and iOS operating systems.
- Performed usability testing on the application to test user friendliness.
- Tested the application with mock GPS applications to test the restaurants and pub locator functionality.
- Team performed the testing on different screen sizes mobile devices with android and iOS platform
- Performed testing for review features for the various social networking integration.
- Carried out test for installation, interruption testing, basic performance test etc.
- Monitored and reported the power consumption by application and its response with different network connections.
- User friendliness of the application improved.
- Speed and performance enhanced after bug fixing.